We aim to deliver your chosen items to the place and person of your choice, in perfect condition and in the shortest possible time. We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We offer free worldwide shipping on all items.
Each Ross & Brown model is packaged in our original handmade glass box.
HANGING SHIPPING ADDRESS AFTER DISPATCH
We are unfortunately unable to redirect orders once your items have been dispatched. Therefore, please ensure you provide a suitable shipping address for the specified delivery times.
All items are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from Ross & Brown warehouse to the given address. Once your items have been delivered to the specified delivery address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order has been placed and done into the shop on line, you will shortly receive an email confirmation with your shipping details and tracking link.
We offer the following payment methods: VISA, Mastercard, and Paypal. If you are willing to pay with credit cards VISA or Mastercard, make sure that the information you have provided is correct and that all required fields are properly filled.
All of the data is transmitted via SSL-encryption and credit card transactions can only be accepted through SET (Secure Electronic Transactions). The card-issuing bank checks the authenticity within the system and determines if the payment is to be charged to the card. Shopping on Ross & Brown.com is highly secure and we take any necessary measures to prevent frauds.
CANCELLATIONS & RETURNS
Items may be returned within 30 days following the date of delivery, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The returns will be accepted only for orders placed within the European Union, at a cost of 15€. For all other orders placed elsewhere returns will not be possible.
- please notify us of your intention of returning the item by sending an email to email@example.com ; we will provide you with the address where the item must be returned to.
- items must be returned in their original condition, new, unused, unworn and with all the original tags still attached where appropriate;
- items must be returned in their original, undamaged box (original box), with labels still attached where appropriate, as this is considered part of the product;
- items must be returned accompanied by the official documentation (original receipt).
- you must keep a proof of return shipment, as we will not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
Ross & Brown will not be responsible or liable if any item you wish to return is lost, misdirected or delivered late as you have to bear the risks of the shipping method that you choose.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Upon receiving a return, we will verify that the returned items satisfy the conditions of the return policy mentioned above. All returned items will be subject to our strict quality control procedures to ensure that the items satisfy the return policy terms and conditions.
If the returned items do not satisfy our quality control standards, Ross & Brown will refuse the return and the items will be sent back to the customer.
If the returned items satisfy our quality control standards as per the conditions of the return policy, a refund will be issued to the original purchaser’s credit card with a 15€ service charge. Please note that card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers and unfortunately we are unable to influence this procedure and time span.
Please follow the same procedure for returns. However if the product you return is faulty, incorrect or damaged in transit, we will refund you the cost of the return postage, as well as the goods and your original postage and packaging charge. (Please keep a receipt for the return postage).
All prices do not include any applicable taxes, duties, and levies, for extra-EU countries.